Crossmaxx ELS SPORT
On the road beyond the asphalt
The Crossmaxx ELS Sport is the perfect bike for your next alpine tour.
The idea behind the model is an attractive SUV e-bike for easy terrain and forest trails. The powerful 726Wh battery and the comfortable geometry bring you even on gravel roads to distant destinations. Through the individual selection possible with our configurator, the Crossmaxx ELS SPORT can be configured with a comfortable hub gear to a low-maintenance, or with a derailleur to a sporty, off-road ATB/SUV. Now you have an even greater level of customization; choose between the SHIMANO EP801 and the EP600 motor systems. Both engines offer the same performance at a robust 85 Nm of torque and are compatible with Shimano's new AUTO and FREE SHIFT systems.
- comfortable and balanced e-trekking geometry.
- aluminum frame with Octatube (8 angular down tube) made of 6061-T6 Alu MAXX Custom Tubing.
- 2-fold powder coated optionally in glossy or matte in your desired color.
- frame sizes S/M/L/XL/XXL/3XL/4XL - body height 1.62 meters to 2.12 meters.
- Optionally equipped with new durable 1x11 Link Glide Shimano XT derailleurs.
- Optionally equipped with low-maintenance hub gears from Rohloff 14 speed, optionally also with Gates belt drive.
- Adapters for integrated frame lock and side stand.
- Middle motor system Shimano EP801 or EP600 with 85 Nm.
- Removable down tube battery 726 Wh.
- Separate battery cover made of high quality aluminum in black.
- ABUS battery lock series/optional with 4 mm Allen key.
- Charger with max.5,6 Ampere.
- Different Shimano control units to choose from.
- internally routed cables.
- Tire widths up to 62 mm x 622.
- Max. Rider weight 130 kg.
- Wheel weight depending on selection- see configurator.