The Peak Climber
The new E-Enduro FAB4 ELS X2 is designed for your big and long adventures - thanks to the 85 Nm strong Shimano EP801 motor, no trail is too steep for you and with 726Wh in the tank, you can climb many meters on your summit hunt.
The completely revised new enduro geometry with superior, track-precise rear suspension gives you control and safety in every situation, even on long and challenging trails.
Depending on your riding style and use, you can choose the appropriate tires and brakes. You can also choose the perfect setup of ergonomics and the desired suspension for you. Finally, match your dream bike with your desired color and then head off into the terrain!
- New sporty Enduro geometry (65 ° steering angle and short chainstay) with 160 mm travel / max.170 mm suspension fork
- outstanding track stability and precision due to completely new rear triangle with progressive tuning
- robust and stiff frame construction thanks to Octatube (8 angular down tube) - made of special 6061-T6 Alu MAXX Custom tubing
- short seat tube lengths for perfect use of long telescopic seat posts and for a lot of freedom of movement
- hand-mounted 29" wheels for easy and safe off-road riding
- 5 frame sizes: S/M/L/XL/XXL for body height 1.60 meters to 2.08 meters
- 2-fold powder-coated alternatively in shining or matt in your desire color
- mid-motor system Shimano EP801 with 85 Nm
- Removable down tube battery 726 Wh
- Separate battery cover made of high quality aluminum in frame color
- Acros headset for inconspicuous inward routed cables
- ABUS battery lock series/optional with 5mm Allen key
- Charger with max.5,6 Ampere
- Different Shimano control units to choose from
- Optional light system
- Optional side stand
- Permissible total weight 140 kg
- Weight depending on selection- see configurator