Crossmaxx 28" PinionKing of Trekking - Pinion Edition
The Crossmaxx - our most popular bike packing bike in its 10th generation - now available with Pinion drive. Our promise: To create the perfect bike for travelling und commuting. Robust, but still light, easy to be configured for variuos applications, at the highest level of bike technology und finally good looking!
- well proven, sportive trekking geometry with a broad range of application.
- frame - made of "Superlite Triple Butted" 7005-T6 Aluminium MAXX Custom Tubing, smooth welded, powdercoated
- frame sizes S 43/M 47/L 51/XL 55/XXL 59/3XL 63 cm -more info about frame specs and dimensions
- perfect riding stability & performance by FW/RW through axle system and tapered headset
- Universal frame design enables a max of personalisation.
- optimized for all Pinion drives
- optionally with Randonneur dropbar
- optionally with Gates CT beltdrive
- integrated mounts for frame lock and kickstand
Crossmaxx Pinion in size S:
Will my bike have a curved top tube?
Smaller frames (S) have a top tube that dips down as it approaches the seat tube. This design makes for a lower standover height, which is good for shorter riders because it allows them to straddle their bike more easily. Larger frames (from M and up) have a straight top tube because taller riders with longer legs typically don't have the same issues with standover height.