Crossmaxx Pinion TourKing of Commuting & Bikepacking - Pinion Edition
The Crossmaxx Pinion Tour has been our best-selling trekking bike - with Pinion drive - for many years. Here we have paid special attention to the special needs of the frequent rider, commuter and travel cyclist. Our goal: to create the best Pinion bike! High functionality, superior riding qualities even with high payloads and maximum customization options through our configurator.
- well proven, sportive trekking geometry with a broad range of application.
- frame - made of "Superlite Triple Butted" 7005-T6 Aluminium MAXX Custom Tubing, smooth welded, powdercoated
- frame sizes S /M /L /XL /XXL /3XL /4XL -more info about frame specs and dimensions
- perfect riding stability & performance by FW/RW through axle system and tapered headset
- Universal frame design enables a max of personalisation.
- optimized for all Pinion drives
- optionally with Randonneur dropbar
- optionally with Gates CT beltdrive
- "Tour" = equipment (luggage rack, mudguards and light).
- "Sport" = without equipment
- integrated mounts for frame lock and kickstand
Crossmaxx Pinion in size S:
Will my bike have a curved top tube?
Smaller frames (S) have a top tube that dips down as it approaches the seat tube. This design makes for a lower standover height, which is good for shorter riders because it allows them to straddle their bike more easily. Larger frames (from M and up) have a straight top tube because taller riders with longer legs typically don't have the same issues with standover height.