Your comfortable Explorer E-Bike
No matter which area of use - bike trips with luggage, doing the shopping on the way to work or simply having fun on a ride. Through the individually selectable equipment with our configurator, the Tourmaxx ELS TOUR becomes your ideal daily companion. Thanks to the wide and extra-long SKS mudguards and the practical and discreet SKS GT8 rack including lighting system, you are well equipped at all times and for all weather conditions. The balanced geometry with comfortable130mm travel at the rear, in conjunction with the 85 Nm strong Shimano EP8 system the perfect all-rounder.
Fully equipped as a full suspension touring bike including luggage rack SKS GT 8 Plus, 75mm wide SKS mudguards, sturdy side stand Ursus King Evo, mini bell, headlight B&M Lumotec IQ XS 80 Lux, luggage rack rear light SKS.
- Allmountain geometry
- Fork with 130mm travel
- Rear triangle with 130mm travel
- Superior trail stability and precision thanks to completely new rear triangle with comfortable tuning
- Robust and rigid frame construction thanks to Octatube (8 angular down tube) - made of special 6061-T6 aluminum MAXX Custom tubing
- Short seat tube lengths for perfect use of long telescopic seatposts and for plenty of freedom of movement when climbing and descending
- Hand spoked 29" wheels for easy and safe off-road riding
- 5 frame sizes S 27,5"/M/L/XL/XXL 29" - body height 1.60 meters to 2.08 meters
- 2-fold powder coated either in glossy or matte in your desired color
- Mid-motor system Shimano EP8 with 85 Nm
- Removable down tube battery with 726 Wh
- Separate battery cover made of high quality aluminum in frame color
- Acros headset for inconspicuous inward routed cables
- ABUS battery lock series/optional with 4 mm Allen
- Charger with max.5,6 Ampere
- Various Shimano control units to choose from
- Tire widths 55mm to 62mm
- Tire dimensions 27.5 inch (size S) and 29 inch (size M-XXL)
- Rider weight 120 Kg
- Wheel weight depending on selection- see configurator.
- Alternatively also as model Tourmaxx ELS SPORT, without road equipment, as an all-mountain bike.