Let's rock the trails!
The FAB.4 redefines the ultimate enduro experience for demanding trails, technically challenging root passages and endless uphills. Inspired by the famous 4er Trail in Latsch/South Tyrol, the FAB.4 sets new standards in performance in close cooperation with our experienced trail guides.
- Frame material: aluminum 6061-T6 MAXX Custom tubing, 2-ply powder coated / light, strong and shock resistant - ideal for enduro use.
- Revised Geometry:
- Forward oriented enduro geometry
- Optimally tuned for technical trails and superior uphill performance
- A steering angle of 65° ensures more safety on steep descents
- A steeper seat angle of 77° provides improved power transfer when riding uphill
- Shorter chainstays of 448 mm for more agility
- Longer reach and flatter stack place you centrally above the bike
- Precise tracking due to stiffer rear triangle
- Improved kinematics for more traction on rocky and rough descents
- 29 ° wheel size - Better rolling behavior, more quietness and more stable driving behavior
- Suspension travel: 170 mm front and 160 mm rear
- All lines are "intube" - starting from Acros ICS headset
All these changes and many other small details make the FAB.4 the fastest in its class: Let's ROCK!
A steering angle of 65° ensures more safety on steep descents:
The FAB.4 shows its strengths especially on rough descents. Thanks to the flat 65° steering angle, even steep downhill sections are no problem. The bike stays on track and prevents descending over the handlebars.
A steeper seat angle of 77° ensures improved power transmission when riding uphill:
Compared to the previous model, the seat angle has become 8° steeper. This means you sit much more directly above the bottom bracket and can transfer all the power of your legs to the pedal. A steep ramp or longer uphill sections won't stop you, and you'll get to the next trail entry without much effort.
Shorter chainstays of 448 mm for more agility:
With the FAB.4 we have succeeded in creating a bike that can not only go fast downhill. By shortening the chainstays to 448 mm, we have managed to make the FAB.4 fast for long flow trails, while still maintaining the agility for blocky and difficult trails. This gives you the perfect compromise for any enduro trail.
A longer reach and a flatter stack place you centrally above the bike:
Perfect balance on the bike is crucial for an Enduro to master difficult trails and downhill sections. At the same time, it helps you to shift your weight to the front wheel on steep uphill sections and to prevent the front wheel from lifting off.