The Crossmaxx ELS - the elegant all-rounder with a high-quality aluminum frame. For daily commuting or for extended bike tours, the Crossmaxx ELS with its comfortable geometry, the dynamic chassis in combination with the new Shimano EP801 system is the perfect all-rounder. No matter what area of application - with the wheel you have all the possibilities. Through the individually selectable equipment with our configurator, the Crossmaxx ELS can be configured to a comfortable city bike but also to a sporty, off-road ATB / SUV.
- Comfortable and balanced e-trekking geometry.
- Robust and stiff frame construction thanks to the Octatube (8-edged down tube) made of 6061-T6 aluminium MAXX Custom Tubing, 2-times powder-coated.
- Maximum smoothness and directional stability thanks to extra wide motor mount, thru axle and large-dimensioned head tube.
- Frame sizes S/M/L/XL/XXL/3XL/4XL MORE INFORMATION CLICK ON FRAMEDETAILS body height 1.62 metres to 2.12 metres.
- Optionally equipped with classic Shimano 1x12.
- Optionally low-maintenance hub gears from Rohloff 14 speed or Nexus 5 speed automatic Di2, optionally also with Gates belt drive.
- Fixtures for integrated frame lock and kick stand.
- Optional: Road equipment with luggage rack & mudguards made of aluminium in frame or decorative colour selectable.
- Display options: Shimano SCE5003 (standard) - Shimano Steps contact point Bluetooth incl. SW-E7000 - Sigma EOX View 1300.
- Shimano EP801 85 Nm mid-motor system with fully integrated, removable down tube battery 726 Wh.
- Separately attached battery cover made of high-quality aluminium.